SAP EDI Consultant/ Engineer- SD module
SAP EDI Consultant
The role requires to provide support to the users for the SD module, primarily with EDI and other modules in SAP. The role would also provide ideas of potential value additions in SAP to the management. This is both technical and functional role.
- Collaborating with In-house team/SAP Partner on building new capability for new Trading Partners/Customers by configuring and managing EDI documents/types as per the business requirements.
- Configure and setup several partner profiles, logical systems, IDoc types, ASNs, batch jobs, segments, message control, ports and standard, customized function modules, condition records, output types in SAP following EDI standards with appropriate transmission protocols and data transactions.
- Provide technical support for interfaces, integrations and programs including those for Sales, Chargebacks, Rebates, Contracts for exchange of data.
- Onsite presence required for at least a few days in a month.
- Specialty and Generics Pharma experience is preferred.
- Experience in other SAP modules also preferred.
- 5 years experience with SAP S4HANA or ECC.
- Previous pharma experience a PLUS.